~NK~ "All At Once" ~NK~ "All At Once"

haha

reminds me of a party merry go round for some reason.

Press Pause Part 2 Press Pause Part 2

dude

bravo man. Im so glad there's still great artists out there who appreciate true ambiance.

Birthday 20 Birthday 20

haha.

Only rating high because it made me crack up.

Dubstep 1st try Dubstep 1st try

Pretty repetitive.

Hey dude. Not bad for a first try. but this is pretty repetitive. Try to be creative. Only the best dubstep artists are out there because they did something different. wobble wobble kick step kick step bores the crap out of me. BE ORIGINAL. I give you an A for effort.

WTFcartoons responds:

Thanks alot, little PFT on the score but thanks for the advice i shall try again.

Super Bacon World Super Bacon World

awesome

Ends a little suddenly but i like the 8-bit you should listen to anamanaguchi lots of awesome 8-bit inspiration there.

tcholloventura responds:

Thanks.
I really did this in rush 4 the "Bacon day". So it was the best that came in on an hour and a half+-
X]

Select, Start, Bomb! Select, Start, Bomb!

Noyyce

Sounds awesome man good job.

tcholloventura responds:

Thank you DJjagen!
I'm glad you liked it.
=]

Jumpstyle! Jumpstyle!

Blehj

Honestly I hate jump. Its the most boring repetitive crap ever made. But for a jump song this is awesome.

cky12qxz responds:

I'm not really into that much jump, but I downloaded some jumpstyle kicks today and wanted to try them out. And I came up with this song!

HW - Sedative Shapes HW - Sedative Shapes

Great!

Nice job...one of the few that really deserve the top of the week.

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks man.

HW - The Celts (non-album) HW - The Celts (non-album)

Tight

Yo man this is some good stuff. I like the mix of mid evil sounds with the ambiance its really different and nice. A+ man. Check out some of my beats. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/275710

haywirehaywire responds: